Friday, June 20, 2008

Not enough time in the day...but thank goodness for baseball!


God has given me an abundance of energy over the past week or two. No house then no husband then a house minus essential things like kitchens and bathrooms then 6 new roomies and now...a finished house and a husband in 14 hours. My plethora of energy is about used up and I'm so anxious for my sweetness to be home. Jett has started All-Star practice every night of the week and we love going to the fields with our summer homework, dinner and a big blanket and enjoying the beautiful weather while watching Jett practice...nothing better than that for me. After two weeks of intense daily practices, we head to the tournament in Klamath Falls...yay!!! Here's the pic we took tonight after the scrimage...a few boys missing and Josh, the other coach.

No comments: