Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Sweet Tara




























Oh joy this weekend! One of my oldest and bestest friends from childhood came for a visit. I talked her up hugely to my kids, especially Jett because she was our star catcher. Her family came to watch Jett and Sailor play baseball and they both caught during their games...I think they impressed Miss Tara. This was a very long overdue visit and we tried our hardest to
sell Ashland to her. She would fit in beautifully and I'd love to have my sweet Tara close by after being gone in Florida FOREVER!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany Ryan said...

How precious are those two in catcher's gear!!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh this made me cry!!! Memories of Allison and Tara in Ashland!! Back flips in the pool!! This is a wonderful blog, Sweetie. Jett is just a smaller version of Josh in that catchers gear!! I love it!