Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It Must Be Frozen You Know Where...


My first words should probably be to Shannon...my creative friend extraordinaire. I like pretty fun things and who wouldn't want to make a fun and pretty blog to gush about all the wonderful, crazy and insightful things that occur everyday in our world. Thanks Shan, it's been fun working on this with you and chatting so much lately. You've inspired me because I said I'd NEVER do anything like this. It should be interesting to see how I use this new found medium...hmmm...it's a little chilly, we'll see if I warm up. Love ya girl!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

It's my pleasure! It was fun to do this blog and really capture the vibe of your family! I love the images of the kids above doing their disco moves. FUN FUN FUN!

Shannon said...

Oh, and I love you too my friend!

Erin Burke said...

I love the idea Allison!!! Like you I've been resisiting the blog life, but you've just inspired me. This blog totally captures the love and energy that is the Hamik Family!!! xoxo