Friday, October 24, 2008

Say it ain't so Joe (I really mean Donnie though)...

I wondered why there was a strange credit on my credit card today. I did a little research and the answer was devastating. My life is so sad today. My BFF and I were going to the New Kids on the Block concert next month and they cancelled the show. WHAT???? It was sold out, how could they? Apparently, an invitation to the American Music Awards trumps me...ME...their #1 fan...NO FAIR...I'm kicking my feet, pounding the floor and crying while I'm having my 34 year old tantrum. Do they not realize it's been 20 years of LOVE for them...ugh! Here's their new video which is almost as devastating as the cancelled concert. What's up with all the hoochy skin...these are married fathers...I hope those are their wives so their kids don't have to ask, "Daddy, who's the skinny girl in a bikini you're rubbing all over." Oh well, still love them!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. I now how much you were looking forward to that. You were the ultimate fan! I gotta say...I wasn't a huge fan at the time, but when the performed on the today show I literally had to change the channel because they sounded so awful!
sorry you are missin the show...that's totally NOT FAIR!