Saturday, October 25, 2008

Muscles or Mussels...


On our semi-impromptu date night tonight, Josh and I were enjoying some recent laughable moments about our children. I thought I'd share one. A few nights ago, our family went our to dinner at a local Ashland favorite restaurant. Jett ordered a typical giant hamburger, Sailor ordered a chicken salad of some sort and Chase...our adventurous Chase. She asks us if she can have muscles. Totally confused, we said, "Oh Chasey, you already have so many muscles, you're just one big muscle." She said, "No, I want mussels for dinner." Still slightly confused we said to go ahead and order what she wanted. Like a big girl that knows what she likes, she told the waitress, "Can I please have macaroni and cheese and mussels for dinner." We all giggled not thinking she really knew what they were. That girl got a heaping plate of disgusting looking things that smelled gross, I moved seats so I didn't have to look at her plate and she ate almost every single one of them. Oh my...who is this girl? She eats anchovies with our neighbors, orders salads at Wendy's and will only eat vegetarian pizza...unique...that's Chase.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chasey, Mussles are my favorite! MMMMMMMMMM! Evan if your mommy says they are gross!
Love,
Lucy