Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Equal screen time...Sailor's adventurous 8th bday...

Despite the pic, I'm not pregnant so don't be calling me! :)  We broke Sailor out of school early on her birthday and took her up to Seattle for Coffeefest (new business...long story).  We went with another family in our shared RV and enjoyed Sailor's birthday weekend at Gramma Kim's house.  
Good morning Sunshine...You're Beautiful!!!
We arrived at 11 pm to Gramma's house and she had it decorated with cupcakes, presents and pretty streamers and balloons.  It was special and a memorable and full of sugar right before bed...wahoo!!!

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Aw, I miss the Hamik family!!! :( What fun birthdays though! I know you don't need me to tell you this but, oh my gosh they are getting so old!! Weird. Hopefully I will get to see you Thanksgiving holiday! Loves!

Shannon said...

looks like both parties were fun!

One- said...

Your kids are all so beautiful. And so many birthdays! Mikelle turned 7 on Sunday. We are going to go to see High School Musical 3 this weekend. Fun stuff-