Thursday, June 25, 2009

We'll miss you Michael...



Our home was saddened today by the passing of MJ. We are glad he'll be able to rest peacefully in Heaven. My girls danced to BAD this year in their Hip Hop Show and Jett danced THRILLER in front of his whole school during their last assembly in May. My favorite two MJ memories are the "Making of Thriller" video we had growing up and I think all 4 of us siblings watched it 10,000 times and memorized the whole thing. My second favorite memory is dancing to PYT in the 3rd grade with my best friend over and over and thrusting on the "Ugh" part over and over again...I even had an off the shoulder unfinished looking PYT shirt I would wear. YEEEESSS!!!

What are your favorite MJ memories?

Sarah and I celebrated his GRADUATION today by having a MJ music dance party on our porch and front yard. Sailor practiced her moonwalk and wanted to know if Michael did "this" when he danced (in the middle of her cartwheel and back walk-over.) We said maybe he did but mostly he moonwalked and then we showed her a few other favorite moves...which of course included the crotch grab and an "Oww" to boot.

I'm wearing my sparkling glove all day to VBS tomorrow and Sarah is playing MJ music through the system in the hotel and coffee bar all day tomorrow. :) :) MJ LOVE!

1 comment:

Mom said...

So so sweet..I sat and cried and watched and read and cried some more. He was one of a kind...most of my day has been watching videos and listing to MJ's music. A nice way to spend a day. Thanks for the picture of my 3 beauties..xoxox mom