Thursday, June 25, 2009

Vacation Bible School Swamp Style...

I LOVE VBS WEEK!!! I spend at least 20 hours at church this week helping in the craft room...I think it's been like 10 years running now I've volunteered. I was pregnant with at least 2 of my kids and remember several Baby Bjorn years. Anyway...here's the latest year's pics. Chase joined the big kid rotation this year, no more preschoolers for me, WIERD! Sailor hung with all her bestest buds and Jett graduated from being a kid at VBS to a Jr. Counselor. He's a preschool magnet with all the 2-4 year olds. Jett's always been an "energetic" child but I'm so proud of him because he's getting tons of kudos from the adults at what a loving, engaging and energetic (this time in a positive way) leader to the wee-kids he has been. The highlight of the week is that Chase asked Jesus to live in her heart. I can't even explain my heart about this except that I am truly grateful and blessed to have 3 amazing kids that have all decided to love Jesus...AWESOME!!!





Chase getting funky during closing Sing and Play!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I finally figured out my password problem:) Anyway, I love the VBS pics!!