Friday, April 3, 2009

PRAY FOR LUKE

I've mentioned this boy to some of you before. Back in Sept of 2007 he was diagnosed with Leukemia and eventually had a successful bone marrow transplant amongst other cancer treatments and it was successful. Unfortunately, the cancer is back. My friend, Shannon, did a 500 prayer project and put them all on blue stars for Luke to have. That's where I got the idea for Bradda with the prayer circles. I went to school with Luke's mom and aunt and to know them makes this all the more devastating for me...especially as Bradda is still fighting his battle as we speak. Check out Luke's site...it's inspiring to see.

2 comments:

Katie said...

oh my gosh, he'll be in my prayers for sure. i'll email the site onto all my friends.

xoxo
katie

Shannon said...

thanks for spreading the awareness and asking people to pray!

I've been trying to email you but it keeps getting sent back. do you have a new email?