Thursday, April 30, 2009

Twins...



Can you say SCARY??? I remember being in the 2nd grade with my best friend, Misty Tofte, and dressing alike and making our hair the same. The difference between me and Misty and Sailor and Lily is that Misty had big permed red hair and was even shorter and stalkier than me. Sailor and Lily look exactly alike and put them in the same uniform on the soccer field or basketball court and you don't know which is which. They have a new thing on Sunday nights where they call each other, sometimes 10 times, to get all the details of their outfits ready for Twin Time on Monday morning at school. We've kept it to a Monday thing, they'd do it everyday if the mommies would let them but we think their other friends feel left out. They are both outwardly quiet and shy and soft spoken but get them together and they're laughing so hard they can't breath.

3 comments:

Mom said...

OK...I remember watching Shannon cheering for the first half at a football game thinking it was my daughter! You Allison!!! There was your twin! xoxomom

ALLISON said...

Haha...that's funny, I believe it. Minus our hair tragedies from 5 years old through now, we are similar...especially back then.

Yay, you commented using your name instead of anonymous...wahoo!

Elisabeth said...

Haha, Love it!!! That was me and clare! :)