Wednesday, April 22, 2009




I made my first magazine cover! I'm so excited! Haha...are you all cracking up? I am becoming a runner against my body's will. I was given the opportunity to run in a relay race in July and without thinking much, I committed...ugh...what was I thinking??? I am in decent shape and can power walk like a champ but running is a no go for this momma of 3.

My race is called the Cascade Lakes Relay (check out the crazy website) and it is a 216 mile race to Bend with a team of 12. We each have to run 3 legs of this race and I'm in major training mode. So far...no body changes, lots of mental battles and I'm up to 4.5 miles without dying! All in all, this is going to be a fun new challenge with my first test this weekend when I do my first 5k race.

My goal will be to replace that girl on the cover of the magazine...I can dream!

No comments: