Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Break in Squaw Valley with the SF 49ers


We LOVE our trips to Squaw Valley, home of the 1960 Winter Olympics with our friends, the Annens. The weekend is full of outrageous blessings from the amazing food, incredible skiing, beautiful resort and 2 days living amongst Olympians and the San Francisco 49ers. This weekend is the annual "Celebrity Winter and Wine Fest" to raise money for the 49ers Foundation (a youth outreach organization). I was especially excited this year because one of my favorite Olympians, Dan Jansen - 1994 speed skating gold medalist, was around and I actually got to have a conversation with him...AND A PIC, thanks to my brave husband! Thank you thank you Annens for including us again this year!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

The picture of Jett with the cheerleaders is priceless:)

Lucy said...

Is Dan Jansen as handsome in real life?

ALLISON said...

Oh baby...and super sweet. I thought I was just getting a cheesy fan pic but he wanted to chat with me for 10 minutes...oh baby...