Thursday, March 12, 2009

Closed for maintenance...

I think I'm closed for maintenance...its a change of season in Allison-land and there's not much to see or talk about. I've become a 5am-1 pm barista. I'm usually at the gym at that dark time of the morning but now I'm training employees on how to open Boulevard Coffee. I don't get much sleep. As my sweet friend told me, the Baptist wiskey helps a lot...I already discovered it and have faithfully taken my Ny-Quil every night for 2 weeks so I can make the voices and lists stop running in my brain. The season is a blessing but I have little energy to chat, fold laundry, find an ounce of creativity to make dinner and what energy I do have, I give it all to my neglected wee ones who cling to me every chance they get. Lucky Sailor has been home sick all week from school so she's been getting lots of much needed mommy time.

Check back after the season has changed...

No comments: