Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Boulevard Coffee...we are STILL underway...



Here ya go Sarah Rose and all y'all out there that give a hoot...
by the way, those are automatic opening doors...yes, we're very fancy now!







Sarah, the front desk was taken out last night, this was my first time seeing the empty spot. They found bright green and yellow carpet under the desk from 1980...yikes! I wanted to frame the scrap but I think the dumpster already ate the entire front desk area...so fun!!!! The coffee bar should be tiled next week and then here comes the big equipment and coffee counter. The new beautiful front desk gets installed tomorrow...wowee...I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I'm so excited!! And I just can't hide it!! ;)

Shannon said...

ok, I'm totally out of it...are you guys opening up a coffee shop?