Monday, July 21, 2008

Sistah-hood...


Chase was super awesome going to her siblings baseball games 5 days a week for 4 months with NO COMPLAINTS so...it was her time to have some Chasey fun. She had her ladies over for a foofy pool party...tiny sandwhiches and fun treats and lots of 5 year old chatter...oh my! Good times where had by all and in the end she said, "I still get to have my birthday party in October too?"
These crazy girls are the best of friends, can be the bossiest of girls and so insecure within each other at times. They are the strong headed women amongst some sweet gentle boys in their pre-k class...PIRANHAS! I'm glad I'm not 5 but I appreciate the naivety of that age and how they have all the time in the world to just focus on being friends and having fun.

2 comments:

Shannon D said...

that is tooo cute! I wanna come

Anonymous said...

Hey there Allison...I am loving this foofy party idea~the girls are so cute!!! Hope you are well xoxo,
Erin