Monday, July 21, 2008

Girl with a Gun...






Josh and I went on a very interesting double date last week. Our friend is a police sergeant and he took his wife and us to the police shooting range to play with guns. Typically I'm not a gun girl...don't care much for them or about them. We shot a machine gun (wowee), a sniper rifle (the easiest), a huge rifle (too much kick for me) and his duty hand gun (my favorite!!). Jessica and I were too busy goofing off during our "training" so we got a talking to by the Sarge about safety...it obviously didn't work because more than once I accidentally turned my gun towards others (with my finger OFF the trigger). Anywho...we had fun in the dusty sun!

15 comments:

One- said...

I have never shot a gun, and I don't know that I could. It is a scary thought to me. It sounds like a cool date, because I know the men would definitely love it. You are brave!

Shannon D said...

I'm totally jealous! I keep telling my hubby that going to the gun range would be such a fun date!!

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem online zolpidem tartrate high blood pressure - zolpidem 10mg hexal

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem zolpidem side effects depression - zolpidem 10mg effects

Anonymous said...

buy ativan ativan much get high - died ativan overdose

Anonymous said...

is it illegal to buy xanax online buy xanax yahoo - xanax side effects drugs.com

Anonymous said...

diazepam 10 mg where to buy diazepam usa - diazepam dosage spasms

Anonymous said...

buy ativan online ativan how does it work - buy ativan without no prescription

Anonymous said...

buy alprazolam xanax brand online no prescription - xanax side effects

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online no prescription overnight xanax side effects erowid - xanax overdose ld50

Anonymous said...

xanax sale xanax and alcohol yahoo answers - drug testing xanax urine testing

Anonymous said...

ambien pills generic ambien online pharmacy - will ambien show up on drug test

Anonymous said...

cheap soma buy soma europe - what is carisoprodol side effects

Anonymous said...

generic ambien buy ambien side effects headache - ambien sleep aid

Anonymous said...

soma muscle buy generic soma online - carisoprodol dan 5513 side effects