Sunday, April 25, 2010

State...and it is finished!





Chase did great at state. She got her personal best All-Around score, two 9.1s and a 9th place Floor Ribbon to boot. My favorite part was that she had fun the entire competition with her 2 teammates she was with for her session. They played, giggled, cheered and enjoyed FUN competition. Now with 3 meets under her "leo", she is ready for a break from competition a summer of fun skill building with her team. Cousin Jessie, Auntie Baboo and I sat in the bleachers to everyone's envy...we brought seat cushions and didn't suffer too long after 5 hours. The pizza, chocolate and girl time helped too...

As I'm posting this, Chase said to me, "Um mom, I don't mean to be rude but should the blog no just be about me?" She's absolutely right...no more Chase on the blog! :)

No comments: