Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to me...



I like to throw myself birthday parties every year...a great excuse to get my girls together and do something unique and fun! This year I decided to peer pressure my friends into doing my new favorite cross-training exercise...Bikram yoga. This class is 90 minutes long in a room that is 103 degrees. Let's just say...SWEATY, STINKY, INTENSE STUFFINESS AND SWEATYSWEATYSWEATY!!!

I love my friends for being adventurous and willing. Everyone did great. At least we're all still smiling in the after pic. We followed yoga with showers, of course, and then I made them yummy dinner and a movie at my pad. The night was a blessing and I felt loved...thanks all my chickies for getting your sweat on with me!

21 comments:

Lucy said...

Loved it! God has given such wonderful friends!

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam cheap diazepam online australia - diazepam back pain

Anonymous said...

ambien cr ambien dosage mg - ambien cr vs zolpidem tartrate er

Anonymous said...

generic alprazolam 4mg xanax effects - xanax recreational use dose

Anonymous said...

ambien cost ambience mall gurgaon entertainment - ambien on drug test

Anonymous said...

alprazolam without prescription generic xanax not working - 10 xanax bars

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online xanax xr 1mg tablets - xanax side effects and uses

Anonymous said...

ambien zolpidem zolpidem tartrate generic identification - effects zolpidem tartrate zolpidem tartrate

Anonymous said...

zolpidem 10 mg ambien side effects muscle aches - zolpidem 74 teva

Anonymous said...

diazepam drug buy diazepam generic valium - order diazepam from europe

Anonymous said...

buy generic ativan symptoms of ativan overdose - buy lorazepam online no prescription

Anonymous said...

order alprazolam no prescription buy xanax bars with no prescription - xanax bars drugs.com

Anonymous said...

ativan cost ativan 3.5 mg - buying ativan online in canada

Anonymous said...

buy ativan ativan withdrawal and dizziness - getting off lorazepam 1mg

Anonymous said...

where to buy xanax online no prescription xanax dosage dogs weight - street value of xanax pills

Anonymous said...

buy soma 350mg soma schedule ii drug - soma drug forum

Anonymous said...

soma online pharmacy carisoprodol lethal dose - carisoprodol 350 mg watson

Anonymous said...

valium online diazepam valium half life - cheap valium from china

Anonymous said...

generic carisoprodol safe place buy soma online - buy soma arizona

Anonymous said...

order ambien online ambien use sleep apnea - ambiencr zolpidem

Anonymous said...

buy soma generic order soma without rx - withdrawal symptoms from carisoprodol