Thursday, October 22, 2009

OH MY...I JUST DID MY FIRST "FAST"

So I just did a crazy thing to myself. My friend and I sat way too long watching our boys play baseball all weekend and what we ended up with was a silly undertaking for the upcoming week. We decided to do a NO GLUTEN - NO DAIRY - NO MEAT - NOTHING PROCESSED food plan. I lasted 4 days and then I gave up on the nuts, fruits and veggies. I suppose my pants might be baggier but the biggest lesson learned was how stinkin' many times in a day I wanted to grab a little of this and eat a little of that just because it was in front of me. I was very controlled through the whole thing so hopefully lesson learned is to catch myself before grabbing something that I really don't need. But oh baby, let me tell you...those banana nut chocolate muffins Chase made the other day went down nice and easy tonight!! :)

No comments: