Wednesday, November 19, 2008

50 is beautiful...



Who says your friends should be born in the same decade as you? I've been blessed with several who aren't and what joy, growth and wisdom they bring into my life. Two of my favorite girls celebrated their 50th birthdays with a special evening. I am still in awe that I was included amongst these incredibly godly and amazing women. I was the baby of the group and reminded a few times...all in love! It was a night full of sweet fellowship, tears, wonderful food and the hugs were flowing freely. We all were given boas to wear and a blingy bracelet...our tiaras came later. God has blessed me with so much beauty in my life and on this night...it came in the form of 50!

2 comments:

The Frechette's said...

You ARE blessed to have so many godly women in your life!! Is that Lisa? She looks great!! You do to, but then again, you always look great :)

Shannon said...

looks like a very FUN and meaningful evening! It really is a blessing to have older Godly women in your life!